University of Memphis, CCH School of Law – Admissions
HOW TO APPLY
The Career Service Office (CSO) will be accepting cover letters and resumes for this position. Please drop off the specified documents in a 9×12” envelope with your full name printed in the upper right hand corner to Room 236, 1 N. Front Street. Deadline is Friday, April 28th!
DESCRIPTION: Law Admissions Summer Law Student Assistant
- Conducting daily tours to prospective students, the public and other constituents;
- Assisting the Law Admissions Office with marketing needs, including but not limited to editing the view book and other marketing pieces;
- Monitoring and posting information to Law Admissions Twitter account and Facebook page;
- Assisting with various event-planning, including but not limited to Orientation and Summer Law Internship Program;
- Backing-up telephone support as needed;
- Assist the Admissions Office with other office duties as deemed appropriate;
- Assisting other members of the Dean’s Administrative staff when needed.
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, as well as marketing experience.
Anticipated start date: May 22, 2017 Anticipated end date: August 11, 2017
ELIGIBLE: Rising 2Ls and 3Ls